The Scottish Government held a consultation on prostitution called Equally Safe. This closed on 10 December 2020.
- The Cross-Party Group on Commercial Sexual Exploitation provided guidance in tackling the questions related to demand.
- Nordic Model Now! published guidance on responding to all nine questions in the consultation.
- Women’s Support Project provided briefing notes.
- What is the Nordic Model?
- CEDAW General recommendation No. 38 (2020) on trafficking in women and girls in the context of global migration.
- Paper by Debra K. Boyer – Prostitution during the Pandemic: Findings show need for Nordic model.